Family Law & Domestic Relations
Termination of your marriage is a life changing event that can be stressful, confusing, and overwhelming. No family law matter is the same – each “case” is unique because of the parties involved, your income, whether you have children and the age of your children, your assets, your debts, your jobs, and every other factor in your life. All too often we listen to advice of a friend – but your friend’s situation is not yours!
Mari Alice listens to your questions and explains the court process, the difference between a dissolution and divorce, and the alternatives for your unique situation. Mari Alice works closely with you to discuss the major issues of division of property, spousal support, child custody, and child support in order to develop personalized Separation Agreements and/or Parenting Plans that work for your family.
Similarly, the Juvenile Court system can be challenging for unwed parents when establishing or modifying child custody, paternity, parenting plans, and child support. Mari Alice works with you to uncomplicate the process.
The Zacharyasz Law office provides family law services in the following areas:
- Dissolution and Divorce
- Spousal Support (Alimony)
- Child Custody and Parenting Plans | Enforcement and Modification
- Child Support | Enforcement and Modification
- Unwed Parent Custody, Paternity, Parenting and Child Support
- Grandparent or Kinship Custody and Visitation
- Step-Parent Adoption
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Civil Protection Orders and Restraining Orders
"Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, it empties today of its strength." ~Corrie ten Boom